Friday, February 03, 2006

Custom Search

Finding Affiliate Programs

I've been asked how to find affiliate programs. I would recomend you start by going directly to the websites of retailers sell products appropriate to your sites content. Retailers may manage their own affiliate program, or they may direct you to another service.For example, if you created a site that reviewed new music, you may want to direct visitors to download music from Walmart for $0.88. You could insert a link like this: 88 cents for Every Music Download!Walmart uses LinkShare to manage their affiliate programs. Click here to become a LinkShare Affiliate!Through LinkShare, you can join other merchants affiliate programs as well.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Zee Blogs, I’m out surfing for a good blog experience on mlm opportunity and found your great site. Although Finding Affiliate Programs wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your excellent blog-site when I was searching for mlm opportunity related web sites and I’m glad I found your site even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thank you for the read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home